Monday, November 30, 2015

Just Checking In


So, it’s the last day of November, which means I’ll be scrambling to write as many words as I possibly can before NaNoWriMo ends. It also means that, soon, I will be more active in the blogosphere. I have been pretty much AWOL all month when it comes to commenting on all your blogs and answering all your lovely comments on mine. Starting tomorrow, I will once more begin making my rounds, though it may take some time to get to all of you.

I will also be reading more (consequently I will resume posting reviews on Monday), and I will be binge-watching TV shows as I detox and recharge my brain. On Wednesday, I will give you the breakdown of what I have been up to all month. In the meantime, if you’re feeling like a stalker and you want to follow my writing progress today, here's a link to my NaNoWriMo stats page.

I haven’t written as many words this month as I had planned/hoped, but I have still succeeded in doing more than I had begun to think I could manage with all the other things I’ve got on my plate. As always, your support and encouragement have been invaluable, and I want to thank you for that.

And now it’s time for me to step out and get back to writing so I can finish with a bang.
 

Well, my little coffee beans, for those of you participating in NaNoWriMo, I hope you have a wonderful last day. And for all of you, how was your November?

5 comments:

  1. You wrote so many words! I think you should be proud of that! I only wrote a fraction of what you did! I had a pretty good November thank you. ^ ^

    storitorigrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I WROTE ALL THE WORDS AND NOW MY WRISTS HATE ME, GAHH. *composes self* I'm definitely very pleased with where I got. Even though I was hoping for 500,000, considering all the other things that I had going on in November, I would have been pleased with just 400,000, and I really like 444,444 as a number. :P

      Even so, you did a spectacular job! I'm glad you had a good November. :) Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations, Liz! I'm glad you did well with NaNo. And it's great to see you getting back into blogging :-)

    ReplyDelete